Frequently asked questions about Natulim
1. Break the strip
2. Insert the strip into the drawer or drum
3. Insert the clothes and start the washing program!
🇪🇺 We follow the European measurement standard:
- One strip (half sheet) for washing machines with a capacity of 4kg of clothes.
- Two strips for washing machines with a capacity of 7-8kg of clothes.
Natulim's ingredients are of plant origin. They are respectful with the skin and the environment:
- Polyvinyl alcohol : Polyvinyl alcohol protects the blade from oxidation. It is odorless and non-toxic. It is completely biodegradable and dissolves perfectly in water.
- Glycerol: Of vegetable origin and biodegradable. Glycerin increases detergency and softens.
- Betaine: It is an amphoteric detergent with cleaning properties and is well tolerated by the skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate : It is a white crystalline solid compound that is soluble in water. Bicarbonate balances the pH of the water, which helps make clothes cleaner, fresher and brighter.
- Sodium Citrate: Reduces water hardness. It is the best alternative to phosphates.
- Sodium Dodecylsulfate : It is a surfactant of vegetable origin. Sodium Dodecylsulfate removes oils and fats. It is 99% biodegradable.
- Alfa Olefín Sulfonate : Ecological and easily biodegradable anionic surfactant. In products that come into contact with the skin, it provides softness.
- Ethoxysulfate Alcohol: Anionic emulsifying surfactant. It is also used in cosmetics because it is not aggressive on the skin.
- Kaolinite, Starch: Form the base of the strip
- Scent: The Lavender and Floral variant contains perfume. Natural doesn't have it.
Although we would like to be able to offer you samples to convince you, we are still too small to be able to do so. But what we do offer is a 100% money back if you don't like it . No fine print, if you try it and don't like it, we'll give you your money back. No need to send the product back to us . Try it!
No problem! You can use Natulim to wash wool and other delicate fabrics, always following the recommendations of each clothing manufacturer.
There is no type of permanence. Having a subscription allows us to have a better stock forecast and offer a better price. To unsubscribe, simply send us an email. Or you can do it yourself through your profile.
Natulim is 100% safe for washing pads, cloth diapers and menstrual panties. Unlike many traditional brand detergents, Natulim does not affect the absorbency of the diaper and is hypoallergenic.
It's possible! We offer monthly shipments or every two to three months. Furthermore, if once you have subscribed, you realize that you need more or less product, you can change the frequency without any problems. Choose the frequency by clicking the drop-down menu on the product page.
Of course, we can send as many packages as you need. Below the frequency selector, you have the quantity selector, here you can choose how many packages you want to receive.
It is not necessary to use fabric softener. With Natulim, clothes are soft and smell fresh and clean. However, if you are used to your usual fabric softener, you can add a few drops without any problems.
Clear! Both in cold and hot water. Just put half a strip in a bucket of water and you will see how it dissolves.
It's completely free! For the Peninsula, Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. We want Natulim to be accessible for everyone. We use the Post Office service to save CO2 on transport and so you can receive it in your letterbox without having to worry about being at home.
Try Natulim Now
SEJA O PRIMEIRO A SABER DE TUDO COM A NOSSA NEWSLETTER
RECEBA DESCONTOS EXCLUSIVOS POR SER ASSINANTE
VENHA PARA A NATULIM E FAÇA PARTE DESSA MUDANÇA