Our commitment to sustainability
Respect for the environment and sustainability have several dimensions, including: ingredient safety, skin irritation, carbon footprint, impact of plastic waste, biodegradability, respect for animals, etc.
We believe Natulim is one of the most sustainable detergents currently available. We are constantly working to evolve and improve in this area and welcome any feedback.
No plastics and 94% less pollution in transport
Natulim laundry detergent has a much lower ecological impact than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging does not contain plastic, and its light weight reduces transport fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
- Polyvinyl alcohol : Polyvinyl alcohol protects the sheet from oxidation. It is odorless and non-toxic. It is biodegradable and dissolves in water.
- Glycerol : Of vegetable origin and biodegradable. Glycerin increases detergency and softens.
- Betaine : It is an amphoteric detergent with cleaning properties and is well tolerated by the skin.
- Sodium bicarbonate : It is a water-soluble white crystalline solid compound. Baking soda balances the pH of water, which helps make clothes cleaner, fresher and brighter.
- Sodium Citrate : Reduces water hardness. It is the best alternative to phosphates .
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate : It is a surfactant of vegetable origin. Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate removes oils and grease. It is 99% biodegradable .
- Alpha Olefin Sulfonate : Ecological and easily biodegradable anionic surfactant. Gives softness to products that have direct contact with the skin .
- Ethoxy Sulfate Alcohol : Emulsifying anionic surfactant. It is also used in cosmetics because it is not very aggressive on the skin .
- Kaolinite, Starch : Form the base of the strip.
- Perfume : The Lavender and Floral strips contain perfume, the Natural ones do not .
SEJA O PRIMEIRO A SABER DE TUDO COM A NOSSA NEWSLETTER
RECEBA DESCONTOS EXCLUSIVOS POR SER ASSINANTE
VENHA PARA A NATULIM E FAÇA PARTE DESSA MUDANÇA